Frequently Asked Basic Electronics Interview Questions and Answers collected from various sources. Please share your Q&A, which will benefit others for preparing interview.
1) What does Quality factor mean?
The Quality factor is also defined, as Q. So it is a number, which reflects the lossness of a circuit. Higher the Q, the lower are the losses.
2) Which interrupt has the highest priority?
TRAP has the highest priority.
3) Name 5 different addressing modes?
Immediate, Direct, Register, Register indirect, Implied addressing modes.
4) How many interrupts are there in 8085?
There are 12 interrupts in 8085.
5) What is clock frequency for 8085?
3 MHz is the maximum clock frequency for 8085.
6) In 8085 which is called as High order / Low order Register?
Flag is called as Low order register & Accumulator is called as High order Register.
7) Why crystal is a preferred clock source?
Because of high stability, large Q (Quality Factor) & the frequency that doesn’t drift with aging. Crystal is used as a clock source most of the times.
8) State sampling theorem.
It states that, while taking the samples of a continuous signal, it has to be taken care that the sampling rate is equal to or greater than twice the cut off frequency and the minimum sampling rate is known as the Nyquist rate.
9) What is cut-off frequency?
The frequency at which the response is -3dB with respect to the maximum response.
10) What is pass band?
Passband is the range of frequencies or wavelengths that can pass through a filter without being attenuated.
Send your Q&A to email@example.com