To introduce students to an Electronic Engineering laboratory environment, and provide them the opportunity to gain practical experience and theoretical understanding of the operation and design of basic electric and electronic circuits.
- Acquire good experimental practices and skills.
- Be proficient in the use of electronic instruments and the recording of results.
- Gain experience in the practical application of basic electronic theorems.
- Be proficient in building analogue and digital circuits on a breadboard.
- Develop an understanding of the analysis of practical electronic circuits.
- Learn to produce professional formal reports on experimental laboratory work.
- Use the acquired experimental skills to complete an analogue or digital electronic design project.
- Get acquainted to the electronic engineering lab code of ethics.